‘The Ripple’ Podcast To Feature Ben&Ben, Moira, SB19, And More

The newest season of The Ripple will explore the creative journeys of Ben&Ben and Moira.

‘My Love Will Make You Disappear’ Makes PHP40 Million In Four Days

After just four days in theaters, "My Love Will Make You Disappear" has already racked up PHP40 million at the box office.

Department Of Agriculture Distributes PHP49 Million Corn Seeds In Davao Region

Ipinamahagi ng Kagawaran ng Agrikultura ang PHP49 milyong halaga ng maaraming binhi at pataba sa mga magsasaka sa Davao Region.

Government Revenues, Expenditures Log Double-Digit Growth In January To February.

Ang mga kita at gastusin ng gobyerno ay patuloy na lumalago ng doble-digits hanggang sa katapusan ng Pebrero, ayon sa mga ulat.

Magalong Welcomes Filing Of Charges Vs. ‘Ninja’ Cops

By The Mindanao Life

Magalong Welcomes Filing Of Charges Vs. ‘Ninja’ Cops

6
6

How do you feel about this story?

Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

Mayor Benjamin Magalong welcomed the filing of charges against policemen allegedly involved in the reselling of seized illegal drugs in Pampanga six years ago.

Former Philippine National Police (PNP) chief, General Oscar Albayalde, has been included in the complaint filed by the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group before the Department of Justice.

“Siguro may nakita na rin na ebidensiya laban sa kanya, nararapat lang dahil nga kailangan panagutan niya (Probably they saw pieces of evidence against him. That is just proper because he needs to answer for it),” Magalong said.

Albayalde, who was then former Pampanga police chief, was charged along with 13 of his former subordinates.

Magalong, who was a former CIDG chief, identified the cops and police officials involved in the reselling of illegal drugs in an executive hearing at the Senate last month.

“Ilan pa na mga tao, kabataan ang nabiktima noong ibinalik nila yung 160 kilograms na shabu sa merkado, napakaraming naapektuhan noon, thousands ang naapektuhan noon, hundreds of thousands pa (how many people, youth were victimized when they returned the 160 kilograms of shabu in the market? Thousands, even hundreds of thousands),” he told reporters in a press conference.

Amid the allegations, Albayalde resigned from his post ahead of his retirement from active service on November 8. (PNA)