Ang Surigao del Norte ay may bagong Hall of Justice na nagbibigay ng mas mataas na kalidad ng serbisyo sa mga mamamayan ng Mindanao. Pag-asa para sa mas magandang serbisyo.
A total of 15 personnel of the Presidential Security Group have tested positive for Covid-19, PSG commander Colonel Randolph Cabangbang said on Thursday.
Thousands of families in various provinces affected by the onslaught of Typhoon Odette have already received "immediate" cash assistance from the National Housing Authority.
Small farmers tilling two hectares and below of rice land will get an annual direct cash assistance under a new law signed by President Rodrigo Duterte.
Police reminded all motorists and commuters traveling in and out of Metro Manila and neighboring provinces to always bring their vax cards which may be required upon entry through border control points.
Ilocos Norte government has committed to installing more early warning and safety signage this year to caution motorists and be aware of accident-prone areas in the province.
Malacañang assured it is taking the necessary steps to enforce strict Covid-19 protocols following the planned visit of President Rodrigo Duterte to areas hit by Typhoon Odette last month.
"JAILED AND ARRESTED," President Rodrigo Duterte said those who refused to get vaccinated against Covid-19 should just “stay home” or risk getting prisoned.