Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon
Yield: 4 servings
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
• 1 pc. lemon
• ¼ cup breadcrumbs
• 1 tbsp. minced parsley
• 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• ½ bar cream cheese
• 1 pack 125ml Nestle All-Purpose Cream
• ¼ cup water
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp. sliced spring onion
• ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
• 1 ½ sachets 8g. Maggi Magic Sarap
• ½ kg. skinless salmon fillet
• ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
• 1 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
• 2 pcs. red and green pepper, diced
1. Cut lemon in half lengthwise. Cut half of the lemon into wedges and set aside. Zest and juice the other half of the lemon. Mix lemon zest, breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan cheese, and olive oil.
2. Combine cream cheese, Nestle All-Purpose Cream, water, garlic, spring onion, nutmeg, and lemon juice. Season with ½ sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap. Mix until smooth.
3. Season salmon with ½ sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap and pepper. Place salmon on a Crusty Plate. Spread ½ cup of the sauce on top. Gently press the breadcrumb mixture. Mix corn and bell peppers and season with ½ sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap. Place around the fish.
4. Cook salmon on low rack using the Healthy Cooking Mode.
For MC32K: Select Healthy Cooking. Set program code to 3-4 (Grilled Salmon Steaks). Select Serving Size. After beep sounds, press start to continue.
For MC35J: Cook using Auto Cook Mode. Select Auto. Set program code to A9 (Grilled Salmon Fillets) and select Serving Size. After beep sounds, press start to continue.
5. Transfer on a serving plate and serve with the cream sauce and lemon wedges.